The keys are in your hands
Whether it’s the owner, company founders or an employee who’s instrumental to the day to day running of your business, it’s worthwhile to consider key person insurance.
Like life insurance, this coverage will protect you if such a person should pass away unexpectedly. Your company would be given money to handle the loss and have time to consider the next best steps for its future.
Who are the key people within your business?
- Proven ability to grow sales
- Highly specialised technical skills
- Personal relationships with valued customers
- Responsibility for major projects
*Consider whether losing this person could affect your short or long term profits/ how much it would cost to replace them/ and whether their death could affect any outstanding loans.
The big benefit
Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance provide your business with vital funds for:
- Payment of debts and expenses to keep operations running
- Finding and training a suitable replacement
- Increasing cash flow to compensate for lost revenues
- Assuring creditors and suppliers of any outstanding financial commitments
- Showing customers the business will continue
Contact us today.
VP, Pensions, Life and InvestmentTel: 297-8686
I can help you select a Life Insurance plan that best fits your needs.